This 3 ply twisted bonded cord is made from long nylon filaments. Will not stretch or stain and resists fraying and shredding, and is known for being stronger than nylon or silk.
Tuff Cord can be used without a needle, does not fray! It’s a favorite with many designers. Ideal for many different projects including bead crochet, micro-macrame, regular macrame, cord making, kumihimo and more!
Available in 7 sizes:
- Size 0 – .0078″ ~ A very fine yet strong cord great for all projects. 145 yards per spool
- Size 1 – .0108” ~ Excellent for micro-macramé projects using pearls, gems and fine crystals. 98 yards per spool
- Size 2 – .0132″ ~ A hard-to-find size which is great for laddering as well as Swarovski crystal pearls. 66 yards per spool
- Size 3 – .0162” ~ Popular for micro-macramé and macramé projects as well as stringing stone, glass, metal & natural beads. 49 yds per spool
- Size 5 – .0216″ ~ Extremely popular for many standard-thickness macramé projects. An attractive, heavier cord that can stand up to tribal beads, big glass and stone. 33 yards per spool
- Size 6- .0288″ ~ 24 yards per spool
- Size 7- .0348″ ~ 18 yards per spool
Made in USA