Tack'n Peel clear sheet is a unique, reusable product designed for creating a stamping block. Transparent Tack'n Peel allows easy aligning on acrylic blocks, and your finished design will have that professional touch! Simply rinsing the surface with water and air-drying can easily preserve the adhesive layer's stickiness will restore over and over again. Tack'n Peel clear sheet can be used on acrylic or wood blocks, and its unique feature also allows for any either flat or curved surface to also become a stamping handle.
1. Place block on the yellow side of the Tack'n Peel sheet and trace the outline with a thin permanent marker.
2. Use scissors or craft knife to cut out the traced shape.
3. Peel off the yellow liner from the Tack'n Peel and place onto the block or handle.
4. Remove the clear liner but do not discard.
5. Place your unmounted stamp or any found object onto exposed side and begin your stamping project!
6. When finished, remove the stamp or design object and replace the saved clear liner to protect the surface until ready to use again.
(Caution, unmounted stamp or design object should be removed for proper storage to prevent difficulty in removing later.)
When ready for re-use, restore tackiness by just wiping the surface with a wet cloth or rinse with water if needed, and allow to air dry.