Your Online Source for Swarovski Elements TM Beads, Findings, Tools and So Much More
No Minimums... &FREE SHIPPING! on US orders over $25.00
Sign Up for our newsletter & Receive Exclusive Updates of SALES New Product,Specials Offfers and Much More!
Add to Cart
Introducing the compact, portable Mini Mister™ spray bottles. Perfect to use with water or your favorite craft mediums for interesting techniques. Fill with dye inks, reinkers, resist inks, rubber stamp cleaners, Adirondack® Color Wash™ and more. Mini Misters are great for travel and easy to carry to crops and classes.
Tips & Techniques
The Inkssentials Mini Mister spray bottles are a wonderful tool for all kinds of art and craft applications. Fill with water or other craft mediums to create interesting techniques on many types of projects.
• Packaged with 3 bottles in 3 colors
• Convenient and portable size
• Easy to carry to crops and classes
• Multiple uses and techniques
Fill with water to:
• Create unique backgrounds with Distress Reinkers (such as Wrinkle Free Distress Technique used in the Brightz Color Palette Tag project under Projects on this site)
• Set Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders
• Activate watercolor paints and pencils
• Create stamped faux watercolor images (color stamps with dye inks and spritz lightly with Mini Mister before stamping)
• Create paint glazes (mix 1 part water to 1 part paint or less in the Mini Mister)
• Moisten polymer and metal clays
Fill with other mediums such as:
• Dye Inks and Reinkers
• Resist Inks
• Adirondack® Color Wash™
• Rubberstamp Cleaners
• Dedicate each color of Mini Mister to a medium – water in one, Distress™ dye reinker in another, Adirondack® Acrylic Paint in the third.
• To organize multiple Mini Misters, use a permanent marker to identify the contents of each Mini Mister for easy reference.
• Before changing contents of a Mini Mister, be sure to clean and dry bottle thoroughly.
• Always keep safety in mind--fill only with non-toxic products and keep out of reach of children