- Beadsmith's new and improved version of the Thread Zap Thread Burner, called the Thread Zap II.
- Tip heats instantly with the push of a button. Let go of button almost immediately to get the most life out of the tip.
- Trim, burns, or melts thread with one touch.
- No more frayed ends.
- Extra fine tip allows for precision application.
- Ideal for finishing bead-weaving and stringing projects.
- Battery operated. Replaceable tips sold separately.
- Quantity: 1 - Thread Zap II thread burner, batteries not included.
CAUTION: Tip gets EXTREMELY HOT when button is depressed, over 700 degrees. Keep away from children, flammable materials, and skin. Keep cap on when not in use.