WILD AT HEART EARRINGS
2 x Lock Link Antique Silver
2 x Earwires w/SS Bead Black
2 x Vine Briolette Bail Black
2 x Wild Hear Pendant - Crystal Red Magma or color of your choice
10 TierraCast 6mm Jumprings in the Black Ox Finish (#01-0025-13)
2 chain nose or bent pliers
Optional - Nylon jaw Pliers
Opening & Closing Jump-rings
1. Use your fingers to pinch & bend the Vine Bail so that the “nubs” are snugly fit into the holes of the Wild Heart pendant. If you would like, you can use a nylon jaw pliers to get the vine bail to fit more snugly on the crystal. The crystal heart should be able to move once they are snugged down. If you choose to use regular pliers for this, use caution as it would be easy to mar the metal or scratch the crystal.
2. Attach one jump-ring to the vine bail, and use your next jump-ring to connect the vine bail to the bottom of the lock link.
3. Attach 2 jump-rings to the top of the lock link, and use your 5th jump-ring to connect the earwire to the 2 jump-rings on the top of the lock link.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for your second earring.
Presto! you’ve got a lovely pair of Wild at Heart earrings in minutes!
- TierraCast components come in several finishes. Choose which ever you prefer.
- Substitute the Lock Link with another TierraCast link or connector of your choice.
- Use an earwire of your preference to create a slightly different look.